Current and Upcoming Closures
For current updates, please click here.
LOOP 375 AND SANTA FE CLOSURE
The intersection of Loop 375 and Santa Fe Street will be closed for project construction and relocation of utilities. This closure will remain indefinitely.
- Residents in the Chihuahuita Community can utilize Father Rahm Avenue via Santa Fe Street to access Loop 375 east, I-10 or the downtown area.
- Commuters traveling west on Loop 375 can utilize Stanton Street, Mesa Street or Oregon Street to access I-10 or the downtown area.
- The Closure at Santa Fe, North of Father Rahm, has been cleared and traffic is flowing from Calleros St to I-10 on Santa Fe.
PAISANO CLOSURE SUNLAND PARK DR. TO EXECUTIVE CENTER BLVD.
Paisano Drive (US 85) remains closed between Sunland Park Drive East bound unto the New Loop 375 from I-10. The connection will remain closed until summer of 2018.
Although, Paisano remains closed from Sunland Park, Doniphan has been temporarily connected to the new Doniphan West Bound Barrels with head to head traffic for East to West Access from the West Side to Downtown, and vice versa.
PAISANO CLOSURES – SPUR 1966 TO N. COLDWELL ST
Paisano Drive (US85) will have a series of Nightly & Continuous Closures Starting July 20th through August 19th.
- On WEEKDAYS, Paisano will be completely closed over night from Spur 1966 to Coldwell St from 9PM at night until 5AM the next morning. It will open back up, and remain open all day until 9PM that night.
- On WEEKENDS, Paisano will be completely closed from Spur 1966 to Coldwell St from 9PM on Friday Night and will remain completely closed until Monday mornings at 5AM.
During these closures, traffic will be detoured East on Spur 1966 to Mesa if traveling east bound. If traveling west bound on US85, traffic will be detoured North on Santa Fe to I-10.
*ACCESS TO LOCAL BUSINESSES WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING CONSTRUCTION
Closures and construction are dependent on weather conditions in the area. Please be mindful of signs and workers and share this update with loved ones/friends. For additional information about closures in the area please click HERE.