Current and Upcoming Closures
For current updates, please click here.
LOOP 375 AND SANTA FE CLOSURE
The intersection of Loop 375 and Santa Fe Street will be closed for project construction and relocation of utilities. This closure will remain until June 3rd, 2017.
- Residents in the Chihuahuita Community can utilize Father Rahm Avenue via Santa Fe Street to access Loop 375 east, I-10 or the downtown area.
- Commuters traveling west on Loop 375 can utilize Stanton Street, Mesa Street or Oregon Street to access I-10 or the downtown area.
PAISANO CLOSURE SUNLAND PARK DR. TO EXECUTIVE CENTER BLVD.
Paisano Drive (US 85) is closed between Sunland Park Drive and Executive Center Boulevard. This closure will allow the Border West Expressway team to concentrate on work in this area and finish 18 months of work in an expedited 8 months. The area will remain closed until Winter of 2017.
- Exit Paisano Drive to Executive Center Boulevard
- Follow Executive Center Boulevard up to Mesa Street and turn left
- Take Mesa Street to Sunland Park Drive and turn left
- Access on-ramp for I-10 west
- Exit Paisano Drive to Crockett Street
- Turn right at Constitution Drive
- Take Constitution Drive to Sunland Park Drive and turn right
- Access on-ramp for I-10 east
Closures and construction are dependent on weather conditions in the area. Please be mindful of signs and workers and share this update with loved ones/friends. For additional information about closures in the area please click HERE.